Monday, March 16, 2009

After Effects Of Gall Bladder Removal

I pannolini lavabili


of cloth diapers I have written in my Blog MiglioraRoma ( here article), now I've finally been able to experience in person. This is my experience so far:

Before giving birth I bought diapers Moltex Eco on the site of Tiny, in addition to other biodegradable plastic 80% to give it a try. Both have worked very well (and those of corn Moltex Eco more fragrant cappuccino, once wet with pee! Incredible but true). The only drawback: their smallest size was too big for my child (born 100 grams and 3kg) so for a few weeks I have used Pampers. So when the baby has grown a bit ', I used my stash of diapers corn. The only disadvantage is economic, that it is true that cost more or less as the Pampers (those of corn cost about 10 cents more per diaper) are, however, affect the cost of shipping, since I do in stores or pharmacy does not I have found. Also in my
district not yet carried out the waste collection (in which I could put diapers corn) for which the end I had to throw them in the rubbish, so I went to landfill or incinerator, or (sigh).
Up to 5 months James has not slept and I was destroyed .. so far from me the idea of \u200b\u200bhaving the strength to put me to wash a single diaper washable. But by 5 months, things have changed, I started to sleep more, and then to have energy enough to think about how to reduce this amount of waste. So I bought the Kushies Ultra trial pack on the site baby catalog
are washed three times in the washing machine without fabric softener, which creates a layer of wax on fabric-to increase the power of absorption and then you can use. Well .. they work fine. I am a bit 'bigger but definitely not the Pampers smell when wet (the Pampers yes .. will be all things chemical they put in it .. maybe even do harm to our children). Then wash absolutely not as bad as I thought: put it to soak for 2 hours or overnight with a tablespoon of Nappy Soak (always taken on the same site) and when you pull out, 90% of the time are already clean, I them was under the water with a little 'hand soap (bio) and .. voila! on the drying rack to dry for the day.
If you want to do with the washing machine is better to take 20 to 30 so you can do a wash a week.
No more waste, saving (after a while ', as one costs about € 10) insured and avoided the risk of chemicals on the skin of our little ones .. what do we want more?

Here an English site - Kind Baby - which sells various types of cloth diapers
Here the pages of The Little where you can buy their nappies Disan

0 comments:

Post a Comment