Wednesday, July 8, 2009

How To Hook Up Speakers To A Record Player

Teething and natural remedies: Camilia

Three weeks ago the first tooth erupted at James (at 9 months!). No fever, just a big appetite for "solid food", so at this time was fed mostly milk (breast) and fruits, as well pieces of bread, omelette, boiled carrots and zucchini that takes itself at the table (but still ended up on the floor). After the first, in these days is coming out of the second and the continued appetite .. a few spoonful of jelly and then shook her head vigorously ("no!").
By chance, a few days ago I was advised medication Camilia, a homeopathic remedy to combat the pain of teething. I was skeptical, but since the first vial has begun to eat! I noticed that when I forget to give the tube, do not eat the next meal (except for fruit or milk), if I give Camilia eats all the porridge. Unbelievable but true. I did not think that homeopathy had an effect so quickly. GiĆ  dalla 1°-2° fialetta questo rimedio ha fatto effetto. Ve la consiglio!

Qui trovate altri rimedi omeopatici sull'argomento.


0 comments:

Post a Comment